Business Development & Partnerships Director
- Grow institutional OTC business in Asia - this includes developing and executing your own growth plan in regards to Asia banks, asset managers and funds
- Work closely with other teams to bring new products (e.g. new derivatives products) to the market, this includes collecting customer feedback, testing products, launch plans, etc
- Grow the crypto project Liquidity provision business - deepen and build relationships with high profile projects in the region, as well as local VCs and other important ecosystem players
- Growth partner relationships with important partners such as exchanges, custodians, lenders and other infrastructure providers
- Work with various cross-functional teams to drive brand awareness in the key markets in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, S. Korea, Japan, South-East Asia, Australia)
- Execute a structured business development process and work with the teams to further improve operational efficiency (e.g. CRM, effectiveness of campaigns, etc)
- Keep track of key launches and news in the crypto eco-system and proactively identify cooperation and business development opportunities
Hard Skills Requirements:
- Experience in both traditional financial and digital assets services from high performing teams and institutions.
- Experience with spot and derivatives OTC products, especially options is required.
- Experience in business development, partnerships or any client-facing role within financial services.
- Experience delivering business results - be ready to talk about numbers/quota achievement, etc
- Experience in several important Asian markets; deep understanding of both Asian and Western mindsets and ways of doing business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; the role is more around providing education to counterparties about our services rather than a standard sales pitch. Therefore it's important to come across convincing, concise, precise and a good listener whilst also being clear on the next steps as well as ensuring timely follow ups.
- Trading knowledge or crypto knowledge - is a strong advantage; willingness, aptitude and curiosity to understand the fundamentals of blockchain technologies, algorithmic trading and Liquidity provision is crucial
- Professional level Mandarin (or other major Asia language) is an advantage
- BSc/MSc in Business/Economics/Finance or any related degree
Join our dynamic team and benefit from:
- Working at one of the most innovative trading firms globally.
- Engaging projects offering accelerated responsibilities and ownership compared to traditional finance environments.
- A vibrant working culture with frequent team meals, holiday celebrations, gaming events, and company-wide outings, including our annual Wintermute weekend getaway.
- A Wintermute-inspired office in central Singapore, featuring an array of amenities such as Table Tennis, personalized desk configurations, a cozy team breakout area with games and free food.
- Great company culture: informal, non-hierarchical, ambitious, highly professional with a startup vibe, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- A Performance-based compensation with a significant earning potential alongside standard perks like private health insurance.
- Although we are unable to accept fully remote candidates, we support significant flexibility in regards to working from home and working hours. We operate a hybrid working model.
- We are able to sponsor an Employment Pass for exceptional candidates however, we do prefer applicants to have a Singapore PR.
Find out more:
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM