Customer Support Officer
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Delivering top-tier customer service across various channels, including live chat, emails, and phone interactions.
- Establishing strong rapport with both new and existing customers, positioning yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Provide personalised assistance to high-value clients by prioritising the resolution of their issues and concerns.
- Efficiently manage your time by handling an average of 20 customer inquiries per hour whilst maintaining quality support.
- Collaborating with customers and colleagues to gather information and promptly resolve customer issues, striving for first point-of-contact resolution.
- Methodically troubleshooting, investigating, and solving unique customer inquiries, while clearly documenting everything in our CRM system.
- Ability to handle and deescalate difficult customers or high-pressure situations while maintaining professionalism and empathy.
- Assisting the Compliance Team by addressing incomplete verifications and facilitating KYC processes to onboard new users.
To ensure success in this role, you should possess:
- A strong background in cryptocurrency, including:
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on cryptocurrency expertise either through personal investing or from direct work experience
- Proficient use of block explorers to diagnose and resolve transfer issues.
- Practical experience and a thorough understanding of different cryptocurrency networks, along with operating various hot and cold wallets.
- Familiarity and capability across various local and international cryptocurrency exchanges.
- An understanding of trading and derivatives markets.
- Willingness to stay updated on industry trends, new cryptocurrencies, and changes in regulations.
- Previous experience in customer support, preferably using platforms like Intercom or Zendesk.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to explain complex concepts clearly and concisely to users with varying levels of expertise.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic work setting by readily adapting to changes.
- Collaborative skills to work with other teams within the company, such as development or compliance teams, in addressing and flagging complex issues.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and recognition awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Weekly catered lunches on a Wednesday
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
|Job Position and Company