If you've ever envisioned yourself at the forefront of AI and Web3 innovation, then Cere offers the perfect opportunity to transform that vision into reality.
Cere is a cutting-edge Web3 data infrastructure scale-up seeking someone who is not just looking for a job but wants to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
This position requires strong leadership skills, excellent communication abilities, and extensive software development and operations knowledge.
You will lead a team of DevOps engineers, develop and implement DevOps processes and practices, collaborate with the development team, work with security teams, and provide technical leadership.
About Cere Network
Since its launch in 2019, the Cere team has consistently anticipated the difficulties that the present systems would encounter, now highlighted by the swift advancements of AI and the accompanying surge in data. With companies using multiple vendors causing data fragmentation that complicates AI integration, Cere is presenting itself as an objective, open-source solution, with a clear vision: All data should be decentralized. Unequivocally.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon. For more info, see: www.cere.network
At Cere, we're not just hiring for roles; we're seeking a specific blend of qualities.
We value those who excel in our fast-paced environment, embracing methodical, simulation-driven development and a first-principle thinking approach.
Our team members uphold high standards, discipline and a growth mindset that fuels ongoing learning and process refinement. Exceptional written communication is a must, as we rely on tools like Notion, Slack, and Wiki to ensure organized, transparent collaboration.
We prioritize autonomy and goal orientation, fostering a culture of accountability and transparency. Our ecosystem thrives on supportive, challenge-driven teamwork, a driving force behind Cere’s rapid innovation.
We're drawn to individuals with character, high standards, and the ability to build and optimize efficient habits. A growth mindset and commitment to collective success underscore our team dynamics, as we aim to nurture a larger ecosystem of collaboration and progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a managerial role.
- At least 5 years of experience in DevOps or related fields.
- Extensive knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and related technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Strong experience with the AWS Cloud platform (EC2, EKS, ECR, Route53, RDS, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of networking and hybrid cloud concepts.
- Heavy automation domain knowledge and experience with IaaC tools (Terraform, Terragrunt)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry, etc.) and services (Datadog, Newrelic, etc.)
- Experience in scripting (Bash, Python, Go)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Nice to have
- Experience with Web 3.0 technologies and concepts such as blockchains, digital assets, Dapps, and/or Cryptocurrency.
- Experience coaching team members and helping them resolve issues.
- Experience managing and growing relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally.
- Experience building and scaling go-to-market programs across many external partners.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Location: Remote or/and Europe
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Taipei, Taiwan|| ||Apply|
|Tokyo, Japan|| ||Apply|