- Designing and building the security solutions in multiple cloud environments
- Writing code to improve automation, SDLC and overall security posture of the company
- Participating in resolving security incidents and detecting vulnerabilities
- Participating in cross-company security initiatives
- Dealing with bleeding-edge platform engineering technologies with room for introducing own ideas and innovations
Skills you should HODL
- Extensive hands-on experience in platform engineering and DevSecOps in cloud environment:
- AWS Cloud (EC2, Lambda, CloudWatch, RDS, networking, IAM,...)
- Kubernetes & Docker
- Strong hands-on experience in defining Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, Ansible, Helm)
- Experience in using scripting languages for automating tasks (Python or Golang preferred).
- Proven experience in GitOps deployments for VM-based and containerized workloads.
- Knowledge of various application security tools in the area of SAST, DAST, Secrets Detection, Container Security.
- Expert knowledge of GitLab CI and git.
- Strong focus on platform testing, building test cases and test automation.
- Structured approach to troubleshooting of various layers of platform stack (L3-L7).
- Experience in building or configuring telemetry in cloud environments (logging, monitoring, alarming).
- Deep understanding of IT concepts, including highly available infrastructure, load balancing, DNS, TCP/IP, routing and firewalling, public key infrastructure, TLS, encryption, software development lifecycle, code versioning,...
- Ability to work independently and take over ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and user-centric mindset.
- Self-organized with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and populate and manage personal backlog.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $132k - $203k
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: