CRIBZ is a newly founded venture revolutionizing how NFT collectors spend time in the metaverse. With the ever more accelerated pace in the NFT world, we shift the focus toward mind-bending experiences. We push the boundaries beyond entertainment / PFP / P2E, utilizing the technologies of Web3.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our team and work on an exciting NFT project with a long-term perspective and a strong utility-related use case.
You’ll be responsible for developing our landing page and minting website, as well as the WebApp (JS / Browser Scripting) and all related web3 tasks (user authentification, wallet integration with Metamask, etc.). Our WebApp will consist of a JS overlay that communicates to the WebGL build, so you should be able to develop the solution.
You will be in close contact with our Unity and Solidity / Smart Contract devs to ensure smooth collaboration.
The project is at a super early stage, so you'll be coming in at the formation of something new, as such we're looking for someone self-driven, and excited to get involved and help building an incredible web3 NFT project.
- Landing page: develop the landing page (design will be provided as Figma file)
- Minting page: develop the minting page and ensure a correct minting process (integration with Metamask, Whitelist, etc.)
- Implement the user authentification (Moralis SDK) in both our website as well as the WebApp
- Create the WebApp: JS Overlay upon WebGL with different functionalities (e.g. selecting NFTs, positioning them, etc.)
- Browser Scripting: Connection between JS - WebGL - C#; inject game state in WebGL
- Profound expertise in front-end development, preferably related to web3 / NFT projects
- Self-driven, well-structured and uplifting personality who's thrilled about the future of Web3
- Proficient in English
We are a remote team mainly based in Zurich. We are happy for remote-only applicants that can work in GMT hours.
Salary / Compensation
We are bootstrapped and are currently working on a pro bono basis with 120% motivation and passion. You will be rewarded with an equity stake in the project (1st mint) and your own NFT stack.
Very important: Since we are bootstrapped we cannot pay a monthly salary. Thus, please only apply if you agree to a project stake.
Are you thrilled to build something with a higher cause? Let’s join forces!
Please drop the keyword “cyberzen” in your application.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM