Africhange (AF) is a remittance company that leverages blockchain technology and P2P exchange to offer a seamless way for Africans to send money back home.
Whether you would like to pay for a property, send funds to friends and family or pay employees, you'll need to safely send funds without stress and ridiculous charges. Africhange is the solution to your problem!
We are a safe, secure, and convenient way to send money to Africa; and because we rely on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, you can be sure that we will always offer you the best way to send money home at the best rates.
Because we are growing, we are in search of an experienced Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- BSC/HND in Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant certification(s) in Software Engineering or its related course
- Three or more years’ experience
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
What we offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively
AF offers a great work experience, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Ny, United States|| ||Apply|
|Singapore, Singapore|| ||Apply|
|London, United Kingdom|| ||Apply|
|Athens, Greece|| ||Apply|
|Cairo, Egypt|| |
|Columbus, OH, United States|| ||Apply|
|Menlo Park, CA, United States|| ||Apply|
|Tel Aviv, Israel|| ||Apply|