The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We have built and launched the first dApp, Stargate, a fully composable native asset bridge that will allow users to swap one asset to another securely and without additional fees.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- 7+ years of HR experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations in Canada
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives
- Familiarity with HR software systems and tools
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the company's overall mission and goals
- Oversee employee relations, including conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and termination processes
- Administer and manage employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off
- Ensure compliance with all federal, provincial, and local employment laws and regulations
- Implement and maintain performance management programs, including employee evaluations, performance improvement plans, and recognition programs
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures, including employee handbooks, job descriptions, and HR-related forms
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers and employees on HR-related issues
- Collaborate with other departments to promote a positive and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $82k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 HR Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 HR is $154k per year, with a minimum base salary of $77k and a maximum of $261k.
Check more information about Web3 HR Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |