POAP is a platform that allows Issuers to distribute badges in the form of NFTs to Collectors when they take part in an activity such as an event or a landmark occasion.
POAP is a complex product with the end goal of enabling everyone to preserve their memories using a reliable standard, empowering the collectors with true ownership of their digital assets. Our products act as a bridge between mainstream and web3 by providing a friendly way to interact with blockchain technologies while offering a world class experience.
We're at the forefront of bleeding edge innovation building social technology to enable humanity to connect in new and richer ways.
As a Human Resources Manager at POAP, you are responsible for all aspects of the human capital lifecycle. We are looking for a mid-level HR professional with prior experience in recruitment, HR policy, payroll execution and employee relations. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, self-starter experienced in change management in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Lead recruitment efforts and establish formal onboarding and offboarding processes
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other total rewards offerings
- Oversee, refine and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR systems and processes
- Ensure compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable global requirements and maintaining employee records
- Process payroll through HRIS system bi-weekly partnering with Finance
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or other business-related field
- 5+ years in human resources or talent acquisition
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and google tools
- Distributed systems
- Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain knowledge
- Working with a global team
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $85k *
Location: NY New York US
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 HR Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 HR is $154k per year, with a minimum base salary of $95k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 HR Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |