Junior Litigation Counsel Europe - Spain / Italy
Italy, Milan / Spain, Madrid / Southern Europe
Legal & Compliance – Legal /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Apply for this job
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Keep track, record and ensure appropriate handling of small claims incoming for Europe from different channels and countries;
- Answer pre-litigation claims from users;
- Address and answer claims escalated from Customer Service to Legal;
- Manage and enhance our claims management process;
- Connect with relevant team and stakeholders to ensure an appropriate response;
- Assist the litigation team regarding discovery orders and data production;
- Assist the litigation team regarding due diligence requests;
- Assist in handling ongoing litigations and arbitrations in jurisdictions where the business has operations, with a focus on Italy, Spain, and France;
- Provide administrative support to manage budget, billing, legal contracts, corporate documents and other documentation;
- General overall support to the legal team;
- Provide proactive, commercially sensible legal advice to all stakeholders;
- Support the development and implementation of legal strategy to reduce the risk of disputes while balancing against the organisation's overall business strategy;
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams and provide support on legal matters of varying complexity, sensitivity, and tangibility;
- Provide legal business partner training and counsel non-legal associates to enable stronger legal acumen across the company;
- Take prudent risks within the context of the overall business, and advise and implement solutions to address issues identified;
- When relevant, liaise with external counsels in the management of the case.
- Qualified lawyer with a preference for Italy or Spain with a dispute resolution background, 1-5 years of experience;
- Experienced paralegal may be considered;
- Experience with handling disputes for traditional financial institutions and cryptocurrency organizations preferred;
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development;
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects;
- Attention focused and rigorous, you can manage a significant volume of requests and let nothing fall through the cracks;
- No fuss and collaborative, always keen to help;
- You fit our core values: freedom, collaboration, humility and user first.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job
Web3 Legal Expert Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Legal Expert is $167k per year, with a minimum base salary of $122k and a maximum of $260k.
Check more information about Web3 Legal Expert Salary.
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇