KYC Quality Assurance (QA) & Training Associate (Contractor) - Cryptocurrency
Location - Remote (Manila and Makati)
Blue Cube Services is excited to recruit remote-working experienced Quality Assurance (QA) and Training Analyst to work on a project for one of the world’s leading software platforms for digital assets.
This is a self-employed contractor role compensated in cryptocurrency. As such, candidates are responsible for their own tax declarations.
We are seeking a highly skilled KYC QA & Training Associate to join our client’s global Customer Success team. Operating on a remote and contractor basis, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality and efficiency of our first line Know Your Customer (KYC) processes. Preferred candidates should bring prior KYC and Quality Assurance experience, ideally in a front-office setting, where they have actively contributed to team performance through data analysis, process improvements, effective coaching and training initiatives, and improving overall customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in establishing, improving, and documenting QA framework and processes for the KYC front office team.
- Conduct weekly audits of KYC agent cases to assess and enhance process quality. Perform root cause analysis and make recommendations for addressing deficiencies or improvements to team processes.
- Review and enhance the KYC agent onboarding experience for new joiners.
- Identify training gaps, and deliver agent training on a regular basis. This includes creating training content such as SOPs and presentations.
- Assist team manager as a control point for regulatory compliance and operational risk mitigation in the customer onboarding process.
- Assist team manager in identifying and resolving talent gaps, including performance reviews
- Maintain SOPs and other process documentation on a regular basis.
- Conduct effective coaching sessions with KYC agents to provide feedback, training, and support in order to enhance their performance.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Compliance, Customer Success, and Financial Operations teams as needed.
- Must be able to work during specific shift requirements, particularly around the time of the day from 4 to 12 (GMT/London time)
Experience & Skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of KYC, ML/TF, and fraud typologies/red flags
- 2+ years of KYC experience within Banking or related industry. Understanding of, or experience working in cryptocurrency industry or Blockchain technology is a bonus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a quality assurance role
- Proven analytic skills working with large data sets, while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Outstanding customer service skills and are dedicated to providing exceptional customer care
- Adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Strong and reliable WiFi connection
- Access to an appropriate laptop with a camera or a webcam, as well as a mobile phone capable of running authenticator software
- Willingness to undergo further background checks if required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, documentation and metrics
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation in cryptocurrency
- Opportunities for progression based on performance
- Remote working flexibility
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $80k *
Location: 00 Manila, Manila, Philippines
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 QA Engineer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 QA Engineer is $105k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $180k.
Check more information about Web3 QA Engineer Salary.
|Job Position and Company