As a follow-up to OANDA, Richard Olsen founded Lykke Corp in 2015 intending to reinvent financial markets through innovative financial engineering.
Lykke’s modular and scalable open-source approach fuses deep financial expertise with white-label platforms and rapid customization to accelerate the development of transformational solutions. This, combined with our trusted Swiss heritage and careful adherence to the legislative landscape make Lykke Corp an ideal partner for leading businesses looking to embrace the power of the blockchain and beyond and for retail users looking for cost-efficient solutions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support: respond promptly to inquiries, acknowledge and resolve customer complaints, and escalate the issues if necessary;
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, feedback, and complaints;
- Prepare users' activity statistics reports;
- Gather and review information for Corporate Clients' onboarding;
- Update the Lykke website Status page in case of maintenance or technical issues.
- Review Proof of Funds documents and decide on a limit increase for the account;
- Review and resolve KYT cases.
Finance part (through Lykke Exchange Back Office System):
- Review and process FIAT deposits & high-volume withdrawals;
- Perform funds migration in case of a change in the user’s account.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Economics/ Law / Business Administration Or at least 2 years of experience in the financial sector
- Full work proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Understanding of crypto/blockchain products and Defi space
- Ability to multitask, prioritize based on urgency
- Good self-management, proactiveness and responsibility for the result
- Strong teamwork ethic whilst also having the ability to function without explicit direction, challenge yourself to learn new things and continually improve
- Knowledge of SQL as a Plus
If you are ready to contribute to a fast-growing company in an exciting industry that has a transformative impact on society, we encourage you to apply today!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M