Who We Are
About the Opportunity
- Building Cloud-Native architecture in large-scale and complex scenarios.
- Design and develop Cloud-Native components such as cluster management, distributed scheduling, and application management.
What We Look For In You
- Require a bachelor's degree in computer science or related majors.
- Require some basic knowledge, just like operating system、computer network、distributed system、data structures、algorithms.
- Require Java/Golang/C++、Docker、Kubernetes、eBPF、Service Mesh、Dapr、Observability, etc skills.
- Good engineering practices.
Nice to have
- Have practical work experience, including but not limited to distributed applications、distributed computing、distributed scheduling or distributed storage/database.
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM