Principle Security Analyst
In this role you will:
- Conduct sound analysis to develop forward looking assessments of the geopolitical threat landscape, with specific focus on the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region;
- Maintain working knowledge of adversarial tactics and techniques, and how they are being used to achieve current objectives;
- Contribute to and deliver written and verbal briefings for stakeholders;
- Analyze complex geopolitical issues and assess their relevance to Chainlink Labs and the wider financial sector;
- Collaborate with and support the investigations of other Cybersecurity Operations and Information Security teams;
- Support protective intelligence efforts through monitoring, detection, and analysis of potential threats to corporate leadership;
- Provide thought leadership and act as an APAC subject matter expert in recommending appropriate analytical approaches and methodology in order to address key cyber, i protective intelligence (executive protection), strategic, and physical security issues within the business;
- Stay updated on emerging trends, threats, and developments specific to the APAC region that may impact the organization;
- Use both written and spoken Mandarin to communicate and analyze threat intelligence originating from or related to social media and other sources;
- Use various tools and methodologies to collect, correlate, and analyze threat data, producing actionable assessments
- Assist in the development and refinement of security policies, procedures, and best practices, aligning them with the specific needs and challenges of the APAC region;
- Set up and manage monitoring systems and alerts focused on APAC-related threats, ensuring timely detection and response to potential security incidents.
- 5-12 years of relevant experience as a security intelligence analyst, geopolitical analyst, and/or similar roles.
- Strong written and spoken Mandarin skills are essential for analyzing information originating from Mandarin-speaking sources in the APAC region.
- In-depth knowledge of the geopolitical, economic, and cultural factors influencing the APAC region, including an understanding of regional conflicts, alliances, and trends.
- The ability to assess how geopolitical developments can impact physical, cybersecurity, and the organization's threat landscape.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques, including data mining, pattern recognition, and statistical analysis, to derive meaningful insights from large datasets.
- Strong research capabilities to gather information from various sources and the ability to evaluate the credibility and relevance of sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey complex APAC findings and geopolitical insights clearly and concisely.
- Familiarity with sentiment analysis tools.
- The ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, collaborating with colleagues, for threat intelligence sharing and analysis.
- Given the evolving nature of threats and technologies, a willingness to continuously learn and adapt to new challenges and trends.
- Experience with popular social media and deep and darkweb monitoring platforms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzEuMTkxM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Singapore, Singapore|| ||Apply|
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal