Objectives of this Role
- Demonstrate talent and passion for designing end-to-end developer experiences.
- Distill complex cutting-edge technology concepts into highly usable and intuitive developer-centered products
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers throughout the product development process and work through technical tradeoffs that affect product roadmaps.
- Articulate your design solutions to stakeholders, peers, and executives for review and feedback.
- Push the creative boundaries of Chainlink products UX with your design explorations through wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Actively find ways to improve Chainlink’s product and developer experience.
- Be a steward for our internal design system
- Influence and contribute to the internal design process and team culture, supporting the team's current and long-term objectives.
- Collaborate with the Design team to openly and humbly share and challenge ideas
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working as a product designer
- Demonstrable experience working in developer-focused products
- Proven track record of working closely with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to ship successful products.
- Solid understanding and ability to execute each stage of the design process, from requirements gathering to prototyping
- You have meaningfully worked with a design system.
- Flexibility and excitement for growth companies with evolving frameworks, processes, and roadmaps
- Ability to manage and take end-to-end ownership of projects, while gathering the necessary input from various team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language, and the ability to eloquently defend design ideas in executive and peer-review meetings
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knows Figma inside out and can up-skill those around them
- Experience in fast-paced environments with quick delivery and iteration cycles
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $119k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|