Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
For our Swan Custody team, we are looking for an experienced product manager and Bitcoiner, who is passionate about building products and create partnerships within the Bitcoin industry and community. This role leads overall structuring, rough consensus, and prioritization of our product direction, working closely with product design, engineering, sales, and marketing.
- Champion Swan’s mission and onboarding of new Bitcoiners through Swan Vault, Specter Wallet, and new Swan services in the journey to self-custody and collaborative custody services
- Understand deeply the Bitcoiners who use different types of self and collaborative custody services and the unique relationship between them, prioritizing their Jobs to Be Done (JTBD)
- Build strong relationships with product design, engineering, sales and marketing for effective product planning and development
- Lead the team’s Shape Up process and prioritization across multiple services, business priorities, and new opportunities
- Triage and prioritize feature requests and bugs in the context of the team’s product direction
- Proactively identify and assess growth opportunities both within the Swan Custody business and across teams
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Passionate about Bitcoin and the importance of various custody services: self-custody, collaborative custody, and multi-institutional models
- A strong understanding of Bitcoin custody services, and relatively technical understanding of multi-signature custody services and user experience trade-offs
- Demonstrable experience in product management, and one or more other disciplines (product design, engineering, sales, marketing, etc)
- Strong skills in communications, tools, and product practices (Notion, Whimsical, Figma, lean canvas, value prop design, JTBD, etc).
- Able to work independently and in a cross functional team environment
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and Huddles are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about and use the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. We are often involved in the Bitcoin community through writing, podcasts, conferences, open source projects, and time spent on Twitter to help educate the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|