Product Manager - Ecosystem
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our strategic partners across their development lifecycle, proactively helping them decide what pieces of Arbitrum technology to use, identifying dependencies they may have, and shaping their roadmap. Also, you’ll assist in their general execution and go-to-market strategy, especially in evaluating areas of opportunity and risk.
- Assist infrastructure teams focused on Orbit deployments, and our partnerships team by participating in intake calls and scheduled follow-up meetings, evangelizing the technology and identifying technical pathways available to them and potential trade-offs.
- Regularly solicit feedback from Rollups-as-a-service (RaaS) providers and Orbit teams to help prioritize development across our product portfolio (ranging from core protocol customizations to front-end tooling). This includes being involved in core product meetings, playing an active role in feature prioritization.
- Work directly with infrastructure (RPC providers, Bridges, Wallets, SDK teams, etc.) and application teams across the ecosystem to prioritize development of services and tooling that benefit Orbit chains, pushing for development areas that are identified as a result of client feedback.
- Work closely with our engineering teams, helping to synthesize feedback from projects and users, overall changes in the market landscape, and underlying technical considerations to prioritize development work
- Work with our marketing and partnerships teams to build and deliver successful narratives and messaging for new product launches and updates
Who You Are:
- Relevant experience as a PM or adjacent technical role
- A curious individual with a strong passion for and understanding of blockchain technologies, ideally an active user of on-chain applications with an understanding of ecosystem trends
- You have demonstrated experience in a client-facing role, as a consultant in a technology-related field, or relevant experience
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable influencing both internal and external teams in a professional setting
- You have the ability to drill down into the technical nitty-gritty, while stewarding business priorities
- A flexible and reliable team member, comfortable taking ownership and navigating ambiguity
- You have a degree in Computer Science and/or Economics, or experience contributing to software products as shown through individual projects or other work
- Experience at a high-growth technology company or software startup is strongly preferred
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $82k - $112k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|