Project Manager – Web3 (Remote)
All roles flex - work from anywhere in the world you would like to.
TBD on experience level. We pay premium salaries for top talent.
Welcome to Wilder World, a new dimension of reality where our Community and the Wilder Spirit is at the very core of everything that our project stands for. To be a Wilder, you must always trust, be humble and show courage to cross the thresholds into other universes and wild worlds still unexplored. If you join us on this wild ride, the destination is definitely not an end, but just a means — for it is at the edge of discovery where the Wilders truly find out who they really are.
Wilder World are looking for a full-time Project Manager who is motivated to work on innovative projects related to building the world’s first fully photo-realistic 3-dimensional Metaverse. In this role, you will be counted on to coordinate and manage complex technical projects of medium to large-scale throughout the project's lifecycle, including discovery, design, development and testing.
We are proud of our highly collaborative culture and transparent workflow, thus excellent communication skills and dependability are especially important.
Specific duties and responsibilities
• Instill and reinforce in all team members the Wilder Spirit of openness, transparency and honesty in all our dealings with each other.
• Collaborate with product, design and engineering teams to define project scope and create a plan to execute with highest quality on time and in adherence to new product release cycles.
• Create ticket system for our team to complete ad-hoc upgrades and added features, and coordinate timelines between teams.
• Maintain and prioritize over-arching product release roadmap and ensure that features, enhancements, and bugs are clearly specified.
• Manage communication between cross-functional teams across the globe.
• Demonstrate high levels of flexibility and collaboration to get the job done
• Manage the QA/Testing process to make sure the projects are flawless prior to going live
Success Looks Like
• Consistently high quality of right first time, on time product releases
• Reduction in number of retroactive fixes and material improvement in satisfaction amongst the Wilder Citizenry.
• Improved team efficiency and excellent internal lines of communication both amongst teams and with upper management.
• Driven, passionate, and organized person who acts with integrity and delivers as promised
• Desire to continually learn and grow, pushing the boundaries of our team’s capabilities
• A firm understanding of the Web3 experience together with strong knowledge of industry trends, new technologies and best practices in technical project management
• A technical background with software engineering or technical management experience
• A Hands-on practical knowledge of project management methodologies including Agile
• Ability to work gracefully in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
• Bring a positive attitude, help your colleagues, and rise together!
When You Work at Wilder
• The opportunity to be a part of a movement - Join the Cyber Renaissance
• You’ll make more than just a paycheck. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results.
• You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life).
• Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to “work” each day and be your best, most authentic self.
• You won’t find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find people on a mission to create the systems of the future.
About Wilder World
Wilder World is an Immersive 5D Metaverse built on Ethereum, Unreal Engine 5 and ZERO. Wilder World is powered by the WILD token which is used on the Wilder World Metaverse Market where you can buy and trade NFTs with in-world utility. The Wilder vision is to create a fully decentralized and community-owned virtual nation to be experienced in our immersive photorealistic Metaverse.
Wilder World focuses on Virtual Worlds, Social Media Platforms, Art, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.wilderworld.com
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
Web3 Project Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Project Manager is $125k per year, with a minimum base salary of $77k and a maximum of $187k.
Check more information about Web3 Project Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Singapore, Singapore|| ||Apply|
|Singapore, Singapore|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|