POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
- Universe Risk Management & Analysis (Real-time Spam identification): Identify anomaly patterns on Blockchain Exchanges, eliminate abnormal data. Conduct real time-series for Cryptocurrency prices by ensuring accurate prices shown, (i.e. Addr tagging: adding addr tags for Recharge, Collection, Cold wallet, etc on each chain)
- User Behavior and Pattern Analysis (Collection Ranking, Credit Scoring): Leverage our PB-scale data warehouse to perform in-depth Risk analysis to build personalized services and provide abnormal user automated recognition
- Digital Data Asset: Construct Risk control user dimension three-level features (base middle flatten) in the event of special attacks, use Blockchain-based data to perform chain-based data analysis, prediction and recommendations
- 8+ years experience in developing Risk models at scale from inception to business impact
- Excel with underlying principles of Blockchain industry (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Stellar), EVM, Smart Contract Solidity. Familiar with the use of vim, shell, git and other tools
- Good experience with Python (sklearn flask), Java/ Scala (Spring Mybatis) and Spark, Hive, Redis, Flink, Kafka, HBase
- Familiar with either: Kmeans, DBSCAN, SVM, GBDT, RF, LR, NB, MLP
- Deep understanding of Real-time classifications, Recommendation systems, Risk optimization, etc
- Bonus: Familiar with NFT related Risk Management: Collection ranking, NFT scarcity, value estimate, NFT pictures/ Collection credit score
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |