Come and join us as our next Senior Developer - UI.
The Senior Developer - UI is a critical resource in our organization, helping to power our next phase of growth in redefining cybersecurity. As part of the Application Experiences group, you and your team are entrusted to deliver high quality, functional, and compelling applications expected by our customers. You will make a difference by being a strong software development professional who enjoys technical challenges within a very fast-paced environment, developing solutions for complex business challenges and strategy. You will bring a thoughtful, agile, and pragmatic design approach to help drive our team’s future technologies and technical strategy. Combining design with high caliber software development and delivery experience, you’ll help us raise the bar as we drive toward high standards of coding, delivery and software quality.
You will come into this role with a strong software development background, a passion for rapid solutions to technical challenges and a proven engineering track record – all of which makes you a leader in developing software solutions for complex business challenges and strategies.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software solutions employing cross-platform UI/UX frameworks, .NET libraries & applications, and Azure cloud services.
- Develop and deliver future versions of Keyavi platform services including those designed for modern cloud deployments, REST / graphQL APIs and microservices for application and platform integration.
- Lead the development of mission critical features & functions by helping translate business requirements and use cases for new cybersecurity services into technical design, functional applications and secure, scalable deployments.
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards -- ensuring high performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications.
- Contribute to the long-term technology roadmap for cybersecurity solutions and collaborate with internal/external development teams to integrate with our platform.
- Understand our business comprehensively, including the applications’ functional and non-functional requirements and their impact on performance, scalability, integration and security.
- Continually drive process improvements and technical innovation for software development tools, technology, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Stay current on technology best practices, trends in UI/UX and emerging client experience trends.
- Help to mentor and develop emerging talent within the organization.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ software development experience, with experience in .NET, C#, Asp.net, MVC and WPF.
- Experience working with Java Script frameworks (Angular, ReactJS, TypeScript) and third-party components like Telerik is a plus.
- Advanced experience with platform architecture, mobile development, cross-platform libraries including .NET MAUI and leading edge security strategies will make you an exceptional team member.
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience in highly available, enterprise commercial client and web-based applications that support large transaction volumes.
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience of design, development, release cycle, and delivery of software products to market.
- Azure DevOps a must.
- Must be a results-oriented expert who has demonstrated effective decision making and delivered results,
- Outstanding and demonstrated ability to analyze data, determine relevancy, and make informed decisions and recommendations to drive business results.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills for both technical and non-technical audiences, including experience with startup audiences.
- Deep technical skills, along with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Must have an in-depth understanding and experience with Front-End and Back-End development and databases.
- Strong experience developing cloud-based applications for Windows, MacOS, iOS/Android; in addition, development of APIs, integration with API’s, webhooks and other services.
$135K - $155K
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $72k *
Location: CO Durango, Colorado, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $119k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Durango, Mexico|| |