About the team:
We're agile, use scrum, continuous integration and continuous delivery, deploying to production every single day.
Our engineering team is split into organisations which we call Fleets. Fleets focus on a core customer journey (onboarding, security, payments, support, new business, growth and marketing etc). Fleets contain smaller teams called Pods, each Pod owns a specific aspect of the customer journey. Pods are formed of cross functional highly skilled team members from Product, Delivery and Engineering.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone’s hands.
The role in a nutshell:
As a fast-growing company with offices around the world, you’ll immediately see how your contributions directly impact both our internal users and client experience. Many of the problems we are solving result in trail blazing solutions which can’t be found on Stack Overflow; so we’re looking for engineers who flourish working in a complex domain.
Your mission will be:
- Design, build and maintain advanced web applications using Angular and Typescript.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write testable, maintainable code for robustness and reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Write code that directly affects users, the company and the Bitcoin ecosystem.
A little about you:
- Extensive experience building high quality web applications.
- Proficient in Angular.
- A keen interest in mobile UX/UI design and Material Design.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery technologies is an added advantage.
- A passion for software development, mobile technology and Bitcoin.
- To be friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed.
Don’t be put off if you don’t tick all of the boxes – they’re a guide based on what we’d love to see
What stack we work on:
- Kotlin, Swift & Angular
- Go(lang), gRPC
- Kubernetes (EKS), Docker
- CloudFlare, CloudFront, nginx
- MySQL (RDS), Redis (ElastiCache), etc
- Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, Jenkins
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Learnerbly and CodeAcademy.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone's hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong AML measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $100k *
Location: WC Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $128k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Cape Town, South Africa|| |