Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Who We Are
- Fam is building web3 communities with our mobile-first social network built on top of your NFTs. We are an industry-leading team of ex-Googlers who take pride in being small and productive, with a relentless focus on our product and our people. Fam is based in Shanghai and venture-backed by an international group of VCs and dozens of the best angel investors and creators across both web2 and web3.
- Join our amazing team to build an incredible, talented, and passionate team to lead the cutting edge of digital technology and web3 innovation!
What We Offer
- Take world-class Web3 opportunity, be exposed to the most exciting project working at the cutting edge of Web3
- Join a growing team with a strong reputation at very early stage
- Competitive salary/equity compensation
What we are looking for
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. Absorbing new bleeding edge techs is just your way, no matter what stack, from Smart Contract, NFT to Flutter, Kubernetes and Unity 3D. Just pick it up and go deeper.
- You can pivot and grow on the fly. Web3 is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. The challenges that we are facing excites you and enables you.
- You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone with everyone’s support. Win together.
What you will do
- Be responsible for developing and delivering high-impact, high-quality, well-tested, and scalable software product
- Work on community centric Web2 and Web3 products
- Build performant frontend / backend services
- Troubleshooting technical problems, driving problems to solutions
- Work as part of a team and mentor junior engineers
- Help shape our technical roadmap and share ideas for the product roadmap as we scale our services and build new products
- 5+ years of software engineering experience- Recent full stack experience and comfort switching between front end / back end stack, be familiar with following technicals, at least be master of 1 or 2 in either FE/BE
- Mobile: android/iOS native, Flutter, React Native.
- BE: Nodejs, golang, python, Java, C++, restful, MongoDB, mysql
- Solid computer science foundation, data structure and algorithm
- Experience delivering consumer-facing products from definition to delivery
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews, design, and documentation
- A strong understanding of building and debugging scalable applications built with reusability in mind
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to balance speed and quality when building
Highly Desired Attributes
- Experienced with large scale product launches, no matter web, mobile or API.
- Experienced with Blockchain/Crypto/NFT related projects.
- Familiar with dev/ops, such as CICD, docker, kubernetes
- Has startup experience, or willing to build great product from scratch
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEzLjIwMwM
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Shanghai, China|| |