Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at ConsenSys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
What you’ll do
We seek a skilled full-stack web developer to join our team and work on multiple websites across our dev and direct business units. As part of our growth, we aim to create outstanding digital experiences for our Web3 technical and non-technical audiences. As a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing websites' front-end and back-end, ensuring they are responsive, user-friendly, and visually appealing.
- Collaborate with other team members, including designers and project managers, to create website design concepts, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for websites' front-end and back-end.
- Ensure that websites are optimized for search engines and have fast page load speeds
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during the development and testing phases
- Keep up-to-date with web development trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Ensure that websites are secure and that data is protected.
- Work with third-party APIs to integrate data and functionality into websites.
- Perform quality assurance testing to ensure that websites meet all requirements and function as expected.
- Implementing current best practice and coding standards
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- 8+ years of proven experience as a full-stack web developer
- Experience with responsive design and front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Familiarity with back-end frameworks, such as Laravel, Django, or Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with databases, such as MySQL or MongoDB, and Firebase.
- Understanding of version control systems, such as Git
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics.
Bonus Points for:
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum Ecosystem
- Experience working for a blockchain or cryptocurrency organization
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD 118,000 - 230,000
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $100k *
Location: UNITED STATES - Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $237k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|