About the Company
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Our flagship product, the Gemini Exchange, was built to be a compliant and secure platform to buy, sell, and store crypto. Our suite of retail products includes ActiveTrader, a high-performance platform for advanced traders. Gemini also offers the Gemini Credit Card providing real-time crypto rewards, the Gemini dollar (GUSD), a U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin, and Gemini Staking, allowing users to securely stake their tokens on-chain and receive rewards. Nifty Gateway, Gemini's NFT platform, is the world's premier marketplace for NFTs and digital art.
Gemini customers also have access to a wide range of institutional products tailor-made for high-net-worth individuals, asset and wealth managers, and hedge funds and liquidity providers seeking exposure to crypto. Customers looking to place large orders can use Gemini eOTC, a fully-electronic over-the-counter trading platform built for high-value bulk orders. For wealth management professionals, we offer a unique destination for their clientsâ crypto portfolios from a single platform, and we enable fully electronic clearing and settlement of off-exchange crypto trades.
The Department: Global CTO Office
The Role: Senior Growth Product Manager
We are looking to hire multiple growth product managers to work on one or more of our retail product suite of global spot exchange, Non-US derivatives exchange, Nifty Marketplace, and Credit Card. Growth Product Management is a special opportunity for folks who enjoy the intersection of Product Management, Data Science, and Marketing to enable Gemini users to experience frictionless and secure crypto products. As a data-driven, customer obsessed Growth Product Manager, your primary responsibility will be to accelerate growth at every stage of the product experience, such as improving product activation, streamlining onboarding experiences, driving new feature adoption, ongoing engagement and retention, and converting free users to paid and upselling existing customers. This role provides a balanced mix of product development, business development, and strategy.
- Own and Drive Go to Market (GTM) Plans: This is the most critical responsibility of someone in this role. PM in this role will create a comprehensive and innovative go-to-market strategy which will include demand generation, field marketing & events, digital marketing, and sales enablement. Granular GTM responsibilities:
- Identify and execute big ideas that move the needle on signups, launches, and active users.
- Optimize user flows for signup, trial, onboarding, and support.
- Plan and execute sprints, maintaining a roadmap and shipping impactful changes.
- Build price models with complete price- sensitivity analysis.
- Drive social engagement and viral aspects of product learning and growth.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Evaluate growth of Gemini product lines via market research, customer segmentation, product reviews, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews and technical diligence.
- Revenue Growth: Accelerate revenue growth by combination of product features, marketing and go-to-market execution, and employing a low or no-touch sales channels
- Be the Change Agent: This role requires someone who can adapt and pivot quickly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so do our priorities and customer expectations. Someone in this role will own and manage such change across the organization with a positive attitude and strong communication.
- Own and Influence Business Strategy: A PM in this role will own one or more of Gemini product lines and hence need to be fluent in listening to customers and stakeholders, have a strong pulse of market trends, and the ability to understand compliance and regulation.
- Experimentation Mindset: A PM in this role will require strong decision-making through quantitative results and AB testing, and qualitative research and customer insights. They will define hypotheses for experiments and execute accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business management.
- 7+ years experience building customer-centric products as a product manager, founder, engineer, or designer.
- 2+ years of experience in managing executive-level customer and stakeholder communication.
- MBA or equivalent background in entrepreneurship, marketing or finance.
- Excellent data skills and ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions and translate insights into opportunities.
- Strong and data-oriented written and verbal communication. This role will require writing concise and crisp strategy narratives, press releases and product requirements from a customer perspective. Role will require building strategic product communications (e.g., working backwards, press releases, customer segmentation narratives, decision narratives, investment proposals). They provide clear, concise, accurate communication (both verbal and written) with audiences of varying technical abilities and business contexts is must.
- Experience with audited and/or regulated software.
- Prior experience working with geographically diverse teams of software engineers and product managers.
- Ability to think and influence both quantitatively and qualitatively, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Knowledge of FinTech products or audit, financial and/or risk management products is a strong plus. Exposure and understanding of crypto space will be an added advantage.
- Mastery in telling a story about how the customers will be delighted and how the world will become better with their product in it. The story has to be compelling and written in a simplistic and concise manner.
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discretionary equity
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.