Senior Product Designer
What you might be doing:
- As a Product Designer, you will be at the core of the design of our flagship app, and any related services.
- Working closely with a Product Manager and other stakeholders, you will take part in crafting end-to-end user flows that prioritize seamless and exceptional user experiences.
- You will closely collaborate with our development teams during the handover process, ensuring that design requirements are meticulously communicated and accurately implemented.
- To continuously enhance our products, you will diligently analyze user feedback, extracting valuable insights to improve existing features.
- In tandem with fellow designers, you will contribute to upholding design consistency by actively maintaining and adhering to our internal Design System.
So, are you on board? Awesome! For reference, here’s what you might look like:
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a product design role with a proven track record in product design for consumer-facing tech products.
- Your experience includes successfully leading the design of digital products from ideation to handover and quality control of the implementation.
- Experience with mobile-first products and knowledge of iOS and Android platforms is a big advantage.
- Knowledge or experience in Investment and cryptocurrency is highly beneficial.
- You possess expert proficiency in digital design and prototyping tools, with a strong focus on Figma.
- You demonstrate an excellent understanding of UX and UI principles, enabling you to effectively communicate complex technical information in a user-friendly manner.
- You have the ability to artfully convey the intricacies and technical aspects of the investment process to users, simplifying the experience without compromising its core essence or resorting to shortcuts that could lead to misunderstandings.
- You have a unique ability to explore multiple design concepts and transform them into functional and visually appealing solutions.
- You know precisely when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to create low-fidelity sketches and prototypes, all while embracing adaptability in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Your knowledge of Design Systems and Developer Handoff allows for smooth collaboration with the design and development team.
- Your exceptional communication and presentation skills enable you to articulate your design decisions confidently to both your team and stakeholders.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $110k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $118k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Seattle, WA, United States|| ||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
|Reno, NV, United States|| |
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| ||Apply|
|Sydney, Australia|| ||Apply|