Nubank was established with the goal of freeing people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. Nubank is now one of the largest digital banking platforms and financial technology companies in the world.
Nubank was founded in Sao Paulo in 2013, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
The team - Nucoin
Nucoin is Nubank’s native crypto utility token which powers a revolutionary loyalty program for our mass-market customers. As part of the program, users receive various rewards for engaging with our brand, and in particular our eligible products such as credit/ debit card or cryptocurrencies. Our ambition is to build this program into a major loyalty coalition where different brands besides Nubank can join the network as “Program Sponsors” in the future.
About the role
As a PM for our Nucoin Utility squad, you will play a crucial role in creating innovative and impactful ways for our customers to use Nucoin as a token in the context of exchange, transfer, payment & redemption.
- Drive the definition of a comprehensive product strategy for our Utility squad, in line with Nucoin’s overall vision;
- Lead the product discovery process by identifying user needs and pain points, ideate suitable solutions and synthesize these insights into concept specifications;
- Own your squad’s roadmap and prioritize the right topics to create value for our users and overall protocol
- Propose, plan and ensure the delivery of high-impact initiatives around using Nucoin in the context of exchange, transfer, payment & redemption
- Collaborate closely with other Nucoin squads, cross-functional Nubank teams, as well as external stakeholders.
Desired skills and competencies
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a strong interest in blockchain/ Web 3-related topics
- Robust PM experience owning and supporting the entire product life-cycle in a related exchange, payments or loyalty product context
- Comfortable working with numbers and making decisions based on data;
- Ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Great willingness to learn and adapt to a high paced environment.
- Fully remote role - work from anywhere you want
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Long term incentives in Nucoin
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $110k *
Location: SP São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|