We are looking for an exceptional Senior UX/UI Designer who can combine the art of programming with the art of design for standardizing design implementations. The Senior UX/UI Designer will play a critical part in bridging the gap between development and user experience, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the product looks as well as how it works.
- Develops new user-facing features for web, app, and other digital products.
- Contributes to the success of the design system by ensuring that the development of design components is consistent and coherent throughout different customer channels and touch points.
- Ensures the technical feasibility of all components that can be shared with internal teams and third-party partners.
- Supports the team in maintaining and scaling components that are both reusable and usable across multiple products.
- Collaborates with other developers in aligning patterns and templates with website and app functionalities.
- Assists with design reviews and provides constructive feedback to further design iterations.
- Helps establish processes and systems to enable teams to produce production-ready screens fast.
- Collaborates with other team members, partners, and key stakeholders to understand the intent and purpose of the product.
- Promotes the design system guidelines, best practices, and standards actively.
- Conduct usability testing for web pages
- At least 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design, web development and/or digital marketing
- Advance knowledge in user interface, web design, and app design and good experience in UX methodologies
- Effective communication and reasoning skills for the designs you create and data-backed arguments while presenting your work
- Must be highly creative, detail oriented and excited for the prospect of an ongoing parade of rapid design challenges utilizing current and upcoming trends
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with ability to adapt to new ways of working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient understanding of design systems, design tokens, and code snippets
- Proficient understanding of mobile development for both Android and iOS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, or the latest version
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of web guidelines, Material Design, and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Creative Suite tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and animation files, such as Lottie is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in user interface, web design, and app design and good knowledge in user experience.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Basic knowledge of products in the web 3 space such as wallet integration, staking, etc, is an advantage
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $100k *
Location: Metro Manila Makati Philippines
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $119k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Amsterdam, Netherlands|| ||Apply|
|Seattle, WA, United States|| ||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
|Reno, NV, United States|| |
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| ||Apply|