- Cheap horizontal scalability is what made the success of Internet as we know it. Web3 applications will not become mainstream if users experience poor quality of service (say, higher latency or greater fees) during peak hours.
- Blockchain users understand the risk of trusting a centralized system with their assets and opinion leaders will continue to advocate for strong decentralization.
- Recent awareness on scalability issues (e.g. with the success of Solana) will be followed by increasing awareness on fairness issues (e.g. cross-chain MEV).
- You are passionate about building software that serves people.
- You love innovation and are comfortable with open-ended technical challenges.
- You are familiar with Web3 technologies, or are eager to learn.
- You love coding in Rust, or are eager to learn based on your strong experience in system programming and/or functional programming.
- You have a proven track record of shipping great software for 5+ years.
- You appreciate clean code, automated tests, and documentation. You understand the importance of quality, security, and community trust in Web3 projects.
- You thrive in small teams and are used to having significant ownership of the problems that you are working on.
- Build open-source software in Rust and contribute to the design of a new blockchain infrastructure.
- Be part of a strong team that values and encourages expertise across many domains (starting with: blockchain protocols, distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, software security, and cryptography).
- As an early team member, set the culture and the foundations of Linera.
- Receive excellent compensation and benefits.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|