Kado is building solutions for simpler access to and utility for crypto and the future of digital money. We're building security-grade fiat-to-crypto solutions infrastructure for customers, businesses, merchants, and more, to benefit from digital money.
Digital assets are by far the best medium of exchange for a digital future and we are excited to build integrated solutions around them.
Our team is tenacious and eager, and we're excited about building the future of digital money. Our team has experience building in payments, fintech, ecommerce, web3 applications and defi protocols, and consulting for F50 companies. You'll be joining a group that values our customers and how we can enable them to succeed with their cryptocurrency goals and strategies.
We're backed by some of the leading cryptocurrency investors including Hashed, Race Capital, Circle Ventures, Republic Capital, and many more great partners. As a member of our team, you'll gain access to our network of ecosystem partners and industry leaders. At Kado, you'll be working on cutting edge web3 access, infrastructure, and utility, with the goal of onboarding the next million customers, businesses, and new digital use cases.
As Kado's Sr Lead Frontend Engineer (Web3) you will primarily be responsible for helping work on our frontend web and mobile stacks, as well as working with other developers to complete and own the Kado user experience. You will be working on integrating solutions built with and for web3 wallets, dApps, and protocol use-cases, for both customers and businesses alike.
You will be responsible for feature enhancements, implementing core business features and solutions, and should be comfortable working across desktop and mobile, prepared to test your code and others, build and maintain deployment processes, manage packages and security, and provide support for our product engineering efforts.
- 4+ years in React development
- 2+ years with Typescript
- 2+ years with Redux, Redux Toolkit, Redux Saga
- Experience managing developers and core frontend code base structures
- Experience with automating existing processes and streamlining the way teams work
- Experience estimating and scoping features
- Experience working with security critical systems
- Interest and experience with Crypto / Blockchain / Web3. Solana, Avalanche, Cosmos, or Polkadot applications or infrastructure experience a plus
- Owning the frontend user experience and architecture layer of the product
- Working with developers to implement features in sprints
- Implementing frontend specifications, with an eye for componentization, in React and Typescript
- Feature scoping, estimation, execution, testing, and ownership
- Creating documentation for yourself and others
- Automating and streamlining existing processes to aid the development team
- Continuously be finding ways to build a more scalable and higher quality architecture and platform
Tips for your application ✅
- Only apply for this role if you are genuinely interested or curious about our mission and this space; this is not for someone who is just looking for “a job”
- Write us a short, honest, and direct message if you’d like to apply. Tell us about why you are interested in Kado and your specific role in particular
Kado focuses on Payments, Fin Tech, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://kado.money or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M