SIMBA Chain is looking for a client-facing Senior Project Manager to drive project execution for our clients. You will be working closely with our clients to ensure milestones are met and deliver on-time/on-budget project outcomes! You will spend time developing relationships with our clients and work internally with our delivery teams to ensure successful project execution. We are looking for a remote hire within the United States with the ability to work across different time zones!
A strong predictor for success will be evident in candidates who have extensive experience leading customer engagements and a strong ability to collaborate across the organization to execute project outcomes.
What you’ll be doing at SIMBA:
- We strive to be customer centric and deliver the best experience possible. You are responsible for ensuring SIMBA client’s needs are met and exceeded
- Manage SIMBA projects through all phases of the project management life cycle
- Define project scope and objectives, create long and short term plans, including targets for critical milestones and deliverables
- Provide timely project status reports and updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee contracts with vendors by assigning tasks, managing expectations, and communicating expected deliverables
- Effectively measure project performance and KPIs and use tools to identify areas for improvement
- Identify and analyze risks associated with project deliverables and find solutions to mitigate risk in a systematic manner
- Master our project management and documentation software tools (Jira & Confluence)
- Ensure project teams are adequately informed of decisions and updates related to their projects.
- Partner and collaborate closely with Engineering,Operations, and other internal SIMBA teams to drive project success.
- Foster and facilitate timely decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders
Experience & Skills to be successful:
- At least 5 - 8 years of software development project management experience required
- 5+ years of experience leading customer engagements and fostering strong business client relationships
- 3+ years of proven experience to complete projects according to scope, budget, and timeline.
- Advanced project delivery experience, including all aspects and phases of program/project management
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment and willingness to define and improve business processes
- Experience with capacity planning and resource allocation management, client engagement, scheduling, and risk management.
- Experience with working in a fully-remote environment with staff and clients in various geographical locations and time zones
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others.
- Ability to think critically, be proactive, and solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management agile methodologies and best practice
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
Extra Bonus Points:
- Experience with high-growth, technology, financial, or blockchain products and services
- Advanced degree/certification in project/program management a plus, but not required
- Experience working with US Government clients, particularly the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Experience working in a similar blockchain as a service company
- Possess an US active security clearance or willingness to obtain one
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $74k - $110k *
Location: CO Denver, Colorado, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Project Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Project Manager is $125k per year, with a minimum base salary of $77k and a maximum of $187k.
Check more information about Web3 Project Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Denver, CO, United States|| |