Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Reporting to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, you will lead a team of technical talent acquisition professionals, partnering closely with senior leadership to understand and deliver on talent needs and comprehensive recruitment strategies.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy aligned with the company's goals and growth plans
- Lead and mentor a team of talent acquisition professionals, providing guidance, coaching, and support to ensure high performance and continuous development
- Collaborate closely with senior leaders, People Business Partners and hiring managers to understand talent requirements and workforce planning needs
- Design and implement effective sourcing strategies to attract top-tier candidates, utilizing a mix of channels such as job boards, social media, networking, and industry events
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to onboarding
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external partners, including universities, and professional organizations, to expand the talent pool
- Utilize data and analytics to measure recruitment effectiveness, identify trends, and provide insights to drive continuous improvement
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, emerging recruitment technologies, and best practices in talent acquisition, applying innovative approaches to enhance recruitment strategies
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth tech company / start-up, with specific focus on Engineering / R&D related positions
- 3+ years people managerial and leadership experience
- Proven background in leading a full cycle recruiting team and strong familiarity with Israel technical talent market - including running technical meetups, 8200 conferences etc
- Strategic mindset with the ability to align talent acquisition initiatives with broader business objectives
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruitment marketing platforms, and other relevant technologies
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
Web3 Recruiter Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Recruiter is $150k per year, with a minimum base salary of $65k and a maximum of $277k.
Check more information about Web3 Recruiter Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Tel Aviv, Israel|| ||Apply|
|Tel Aviv, Israel|| ||Apply|
|Tel Aviv, Israel|| |