What you will be doing
- Responsible for the interactive design of Web/APP of the platform exchange;
- Evaluated the usability of the existing system, found the existing user experience problems, proposed optimization, and improvement schemes, and drove product selection and upgrade;
- Pay attention to product data and user experience indicators, autonomously mine user needs and product problems, and promote continuous product selection;
- Based on the global perspective and business insight, completed the product interaction prototype in-depth cooperation with the product manager and controlled the product experience;
- Proficient in interaction design methods, in-depth understanding of business logic, and sorting out and analyzing the optimal interaction design scheme.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree or above in Design(e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in interaction design or a related field, or equivalent practical experience. (Internationalization project experience is a plus)
- Experience in designing and shipping mobile/web applications, proficient in prototyping high-fi mockups, detail-oriented.
- Comfortable working in an English-speaking environment. (business fluent Russian, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, or Korean is a plus)
- Being proficient in Interaction Design methodologies is a plus
- A team player with analytical thinking can communicate and organize a clear and thoughtful presentation
- Experience in the Crypto/Finance industry is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAxLjY4Ljg2M