Every day we interact with technologies controlled by a handful of large companies whose interests and incentives often conflict with our own. If we want the benefits of using their proprietary apps, we’re forced to agree to terms that most of us will never read, granting these companies far-reaching control over our online lives.
At the same time, progress in open-source and decentralized technologies like blockchain has shown that we can build systems that prioritize individual sovereignty over centralized control. With these new technologies, there’s no need to trust any third parties not to be or become evil.
Parity Technologies is a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services. You’ll join at a critical moment when the future of the decentralized web is being shaped, and perform an influential role in making a more equitable society our future.
As UI Web Designer, you will:
- Learn about the latest blockchain technology.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support to marketing and design efforts.
- Operate in a small and friendly team of brand and product experience designers.
- Concept, develop and maintain the UI design system for several web3.0 technologies website products such as Polkadot, Kusama and Substrate.
- Create integrated experiences where brand, interaction and tech complement one another.
- Prototype designs in order to validate them with internal stakeholders before they go into development.
- Develop and expand web components to form a consistent UI library.
- From 3 to 5 years experience in a UI design role.
- Proven track record of website design projects.
- Ability to rapidly generate and iterate ideas.
- Ability to drive the project to completion with attention to detail and execution.
- Experience in driving simultaneous projects from conception to completion.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines.
- Understanding of design systems and production specifications
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly evolving environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Power-user with Figma design tool.
Further Relevant Experience:
- Tech industry experience and software products.
- Familiarity in the blockchain space.
- SVG animation working knowledge
- CSS working knowledge.
- Data visualisation skills.
- Illustration Skills
Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you.
Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $75k *
Location: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $118k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|