Join our small, fiery team on our mission to usher in the Bitcoin golden age.
We're looking for ambitious professionals with a thirst for knowledge who are interested in working with the most exciting financial innovation ever created: Bitcoin. Bitcoin is important because it allows individuals to store their wealth without relying on third parties. Its fundamental use-case as a store of value with a predictable monetary policy is having profound implications on freeing people into financial sovereignty.
About the role
Join the Product design team at Shakepay and play a crucial role in educating and inspiring our current and future customers about the benefits of Bitcoin. We are looking for a skilled content strategist who can craft savvy communications that resonate with our audience.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to keep our customers informed about the latest product updates and share exciting industry news with our community. Your work will extend across our product, the Shakepay website, and our customers' inboxes, supporting acquisition and retention efforts company-wide.
The ideal candidate will possess a blend of exceptional judgment, editorial prowess, creativity, and strategic thinking. Your ability to swiftly adapt to feedback and enhance your work to create relatable, accurate, and actionable content will be essential to your success.
If you're excited about shaping the future of money through compelling content, we encourage you to join our dynamic team at Shakepay and be part of our mission to make Bitcoin accessible and understandable to all.
- Define and reinforce Shakepay’s unique voice across all communication mediums.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from various departments to generate innovative ideas for regular customer communications. Refine these ideas into compelling content suitable for a global audience, and meticulously proofread before final delivery.
- Engage with cross-functional teams to oversee the entire lifecycle mapping process and create content across different communication channels.
- Strategize, plan, and craft emails and other communications for product launches, company updates, and various marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with designers, marketers, and product teams to create impactful materials that shape our brand identity and aid potential customers in making well-informed decisions.
- Reinforce your narratives with thorough research, data, and a healthy dose of experimentation to ensure effectiveness.
- Analyze performance metrics to gain valuable insights into the effectiveness of your content strategies and identify areas for improvement.
Your Skills and Qualifications
To thrive in this role at Shakepay, we are seeking candidates who possess the following qualifications and experiences:
- Mastery of both English and French
- A portfolio showcasing your relevant work, with a specific focus on email and newsletter writing.
- Exceptional ability to handle feedback and edits adeptly, collaborating with stakeholders across the company, including peers, subject matter experts, and the Legal team.
- Proven expertise in translating complex concepts into clear and accessible language for our audience.
- Previous experience working under tight deadlines to deliver timely and up-to-date content.
- Genuine enthusiasm for financial innovation and a strong alignment with Shakepay's mission.
If you meet these requirements and are eager to contribute your expertise to a dynamic and innovative team, we would love to hear from you. Join us at Shakepay and be part of shaping the future of finance!
What you get:
- Potentially life-changing stock options. We believe everyone at Shakepay should have the financial upside for building a generational company.
- Generous vacation time: we think time off is essential, and highly encourage it.
- Personal development: we're here to help you define and hit your personal career goals so that you can get where you want to be.
- Continued learning: every shaker gets a yearly budget to spend on learning.
- Employer-covered group insurance: health, dental, paramedical, disability and travel coverage to ensure you're at your best.
- Get paid in Bitcoin: choose to take a percentage of your salary in the hardest, soundest money the world has ever known.
- A collaborative and friendly team: we succeed together and we have fun doing it.
- MacBook: company-issued laptop to make sure you're doing your best work.
- Equipment stipend: every shaker receives a stipend to use toward setting up their home office.
Shakepay helps Canadians buy and sell bitcoin and pay their friends. We offer web and mobile apps that make it easy for Canadians to buy bitcoin in minutes with Interac e-Transfer. Shakepay is the fastest-growing bitcoin platform in Canada.
At Shakepay we're committed to promoting and celebrating diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from everyone, regardless of background and life experience. If you want to be a part of something momentous then we're excited to hear from you.
Please note that while all of our roles are remote, we are a Canadian company and will not be sponsoring visas for this position. You must be eligible to work in Canada to be selected.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Location: QC Montreal, Quebec, Canada
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $116k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|