Swaap is Hiring a Web3 Web3 Front-end Developer
Salary: $67k - $101k/year
Île-de-France Paris France
Swaap = HODL + AMM - IL
Swaap is the first AMM specifically designed to handle portfolios of diversified assets without Impermanent Loss.
Impermanent Loss is the biggest problem faced by DeX today, with billions of losses for liquidity providers each year. We are the first protocol that provides a sustainable solution to this problem.
Our ambition is to build the infrastructure for passive investment products that benefit all types of investors (Retail & institutional).
Where we stand
If you are reading this, you are early :)
We have just completed our pre-seed round with renowned investors in the crypto world. We are building the v1 of our product, which will go live end of Q1 2022.
We are based in Paris but you are free to work remotely from anywhere in the world. We have a complementary and experienced team coming from the best academic institutions (Paris Dauphine, Ecole Normale Supérieure, HEC Paris) and companies (Snap, BCG).
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a web3 engineer to help us build the next generation of AMMs!
You will be responsible for designing, implementing our suite of dApps and its global design system.
Your key responsibilities
- Build beautiful, intuitive and performant dApps for the Swaap’s DeFi products : )
- Create and maintain a global, open source design system for use across all our products
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the Swaap mission
Qualifications that make your application stronger
- Experience in crafting products with the web3 stack (web3/ethers.js, subgraph, etc.)
- Experience in building high quality open-source projects
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP
- Offices in Paris, but possibility to work in a fully remote environment if desired
- Flexible working hours
Swaap focuses on Finance Technology, Blockchains, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Paris and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.swaap.finance/ or find them on Twitter.