Hex Trust is a fully-licensed and insured digital asset custodian. Led by veteran banking technologists and award-winning financial services experts, Hex Trust has built Hex Safe, a proprietary bank-grade platform that delivers solutions for digital asset protocols, foundations, financial institutions, and the Web3 ecosystem. Hex Trust has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Italy, and Vietnam.
To support our Operations Department in helping ensure the day-to-day operation of our institutional clients and corporate trading accounts run smoothly. You'll be working with Hex Trust's suite of proprietary technology solutions and the wider blockchain ecosystem committed to execution excellence and accuracy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Operations Associate with the execution of key operations and generation of reports and statements
- Assist with client on-boarding activities
- Ensure the efficiency of company processes and identify areas of enhancement
- Partner with key stakeholders front-to-back in order to drive and define best practices and continued process improvement
- Assist in transaction compliance/AML checkings
- Assist in processing client Cold/Frozen withdrawals
- Operations process/tools enhancement and testing (Operations tools docker image, wallet creation process testing)
- Facilitate trading related operations such as settlements
- Facilitate product side recurring operations/support
- Act as first level API support
|Job Position and Company