Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice â our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Treasury
The Financial Operations and Accounting Teams at Gemini are thought leaders in the digital asset accounting and reconciliation space. Our mandate is to bridge the traditional world of finance with the innovation of cryptocurrency products, providing our clients with a best-in-class financial institution experience.
The Role: Analyst, Treasury Operations
Our team is looking for a motivated, self-starting Analyst to support Gemini's rapidly expanding area of operation. This Analyst will be tasked with maintaining all fund flows in and out of our corporate treasury accounts, while also working with teams around the firm to continue improving upon core treasury operations as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will assist in streamlining current treasury processes, as well as assist in the rollout of future services.
- Process all funds from/in and to/out of corporate accounts
- Reconcile daily fiat activity across multiple banks and internal ledger systems
- Participate in new product/service integrations
- Collaborate with Gemini's Tech and Project Management teams to assist in implementing features built to automate and expand Gemini's Treasury capabilities
- 1-2+ years Cash Management experience (or similar operations)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of FedWire, ACH, SWIFT, FPS, CHAPS, and SEPA a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to function independently and efficiently while working remote
- Organized with the ability to multitask
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $66,000 - $92,000 in New York City, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidateâs compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.