Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a "1 click" API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam offices.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks, making the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable, and censorship-resistant.
Builders and users regain control over their applications and data by cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers.Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
- Hunt new clients within the crypto/web3 segment
- Engage in daily prospecting initiatives on platforms such as Telegram, Discord, and LinkedIn, with a focus on lead qualification and appointment scheduling.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Drive referrals by your exceptional work
- Keep all records in our CRM
- Report to BD lead with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Bachelor's degree OR at least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Hunting new opportunities is in your blood
- Possess a track record of being a top producer in your previous companies
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Web3/crypto experience is required
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
ANKR is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M