What is Socket?
Socket is an interoperability protocol for secure & efficient data and asset transfers across chains. Socket is not a bridge, or a cross chain app - it is an infrastructure that allows developers to build these things easily. Developers can use Socket to build apps with interoperability as a core part of app infrastructure.
Every approach to interoperability optimises for different objectives & trade offs (trust, latency, generalizability etc.). No one approach is best for every type of use case. Our goal is to empower developers to optimise for their use case & objectives
Socket’s interoperability stack comprises two key components:
- Socket Liquidity Layer (referred to as SocketLL)
SocketLL enables efficient asset transfer across chains. It unifies liquidity across bridges & DEXs, and routes funds via them based on user preferences like fees, speed or security.
- Socket Data Layer (referred to as SocketDL)
SocketDL enables secure data transfer across chains. It unifies chains by connecting all smart contracts on all chains, allowing them to perform read & write operations on each other. Data transfer via SocketDL will be rolled out soon
About the Role (Job Description)
We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Engagement Support members to join our team.
You are responsible for working with customers and clients as a trusted representative of the team. You will often be the first point of contact for our customers and clients, and you will answer their questions and queries, help them solve challenges, and ensure all of their concerns are answered on time. We are a growing company, which means that you will get a large amount of responsibility and have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the company’s success.
What will you do? (Job responsibilities)
- Engaging with users and clients to resolve issues that come through email, telegram, and the Discord channel in a timely and accurate way
- Crafting well-written, tailored communications to help users and clients resolve their issues.
- Partner with product and engineering to diagnose and solve problems.
- Serve as a trusted representative with an open, caring, and approachable style of working.
- Collaborate daily with internal teams to resolve concerns effectively.
- Create organised and valuable feedback for our engineering, product, and other teams.
- The tools you work with include Google Suite, Slack, and Telegram. Of course, you will receive comprehensive training.
About you?(Required skill, experience and Qualification)
- You must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and be flexible as to working arrangements and hours.
- Experience in customer relations is preferred.
- The ability to handle requests and inquiries is essential.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Passionate about the cryptocurrency and blockchain world
- security and privacy focus
Benefits: What do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours, location, and an async work environment
- A fun and creative team to be on with a culture of transparency
- Unlimited PTO with a minimum requirement of 8 days off annually
- We offer competitive salaries and equity options
Socket is a remote-first company, with our work culture and company policies centred around remote work.
We encourage members from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our team. Socket does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At Socket, we’re looking for highly adaptable individuals with passion and ownership of their roles. Even if your experience doesn’t match the entirety of the description, we recommend you try and apply for this position, we would love to know you and your experience.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Benefits: Home Office Budget, Pay In Crypto, Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Puerto Rico|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |