Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Infura’s development suite provides instant, scalable API access to the Ethereum and IPFS networks. Our world-class infrastructure ensures that developers can reliably scale their decentralized application to meet user demand. It’s powered by a cutting-edge microservice-driven architecture that dynamically scales to support our APIs.
Thousands of developers are actively using Infura every day and we process billions of events per day! The strength, reliability and stability of Infura’s infrastructure service makes the brand an essential pillar of the Ethereum ecosystem and the leading blockchain infrastructure provider.
What you’ll do
As a Data Analyst on the Infura Data and Analytics Team, you’ll help provide guidance and analytics on datasets from Infura’s Redshift Data Warehouse.
- Enable Infura to make data informed decisions: Create tables and Looker Dashboards to track KPIs for company-wide use and analyze on/off chain data to inform the Product Team’s OKRs and initiative
- Product design and launch: working with design, product, data, and other teams, formulate hypotheses, define KPIs, conduct A/B experiments, and synthesize learnings to inform development
- Research/Shape strategy: Identify trends (what has happened in the market and why for your product / product area). Conduct one-off analyses to inform decisions around product strategy, project prioritization, and product behavior. Identify product gaps and opportunities.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 2+ years of writing SQL - able to write structured and efficient queries
- 2+ years working business visualization tools and designing intuitive dashboards
- Experience with LookML (Tableau good too!)
- Experience with Redshift (Bigquery or Snowflake good too!)
- Experience with analyzing Blockchain on/off chain Data
- Expert in metrics development, database table design, data warehouse concepts, and analytics platforms
- Experience in working with git workflows and structuring projects with DBT
- Create testing to ensure data quality and catalog documentation for stakeholders
- Experience running controlled experiments and testing for statistical significance
- Running correlation analyses
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $120,000 to $220,000]
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $120k - $220k
Location: UNITED STATES - Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|Manila, Philippines|| |