Title: Data Center Operations Analyst
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Job Function: Global Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer & Network Security
The position must be based in the Cleveland, Ohio area of the United States and requires in person work at the Cleveland and Canton Data Centers regularly. Applicants must hold US citizen status. Some international travel may be required.
About The Position
The Data Center Operations Analyst position will join our fast-growing Support and Data Center Operations teams to provide operational excellence to Keyfactor customers. This role will be an integral part of building resilient cloud hosted environments for our customers and act as a first line of defense for any questions or issues that arise. On a day-to-day basis, the Data Center Operations Analyst will assist with both short term and long-term data center projects as well as onboarding new customers, supporting data center operations for existing customers as well as any departing customers in our Data Centers. The position is primarily based in our Cleveland, OH Data Center location and cannot be performed remotely. Applicant must hold U.S. Citizen status.
- Perform secure offline Root CA tasks with other team members âRoot signings, CRL publishing, and CSR requests.
- Provide operational support to Managed Service Operations as per formal written guidelines and procedures.
- Perform frontline telephone and email support for software and managed service customers.
- Triage Support issues for proper categorization.
- Coordinate issue escalation as necessary.
- Ownership of case management lifecycle.
- Perform off-hours system maintenance tasks as per customer service level agreements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills.
- Fundamental technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Fundamental proficiency with industry-standard operating systems and business application suites.
- Basic systems administration capabilities (e.g., Windows Server, Active Directory user accounts, password management, security groups).
- Preferred: Fundamental knowledge of public key infrastructure terminology and practices.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of relational database usage.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of case and customer relationship management using Salesforce or similar software.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridayâs (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
We deliver withagility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Teams make âitâ happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice