SIMBA Chain (short for Simple Blockchain Applications) eliminates the complexity of blockchain application development, making Web3 technology accessible to all. Incubated at the University of Notre Dame, SIMBA Chain allows customers to deploy blockchain applications without spending substantial time and money on external consultants or tech experts.
In addition to streamlined smart-contract development, SIMBA Chain auto-generates APIs that support public, private, and hybrid blockchain deployments. Using SIMBA Chain’s cloud-based platform, developers, companies, universities, and other organizations can build Web3 solutions quickly and efficiently.
Today, the intellectual depth and curiosity of the SIMBA Chain team continue to establish the company as a leader in enterprise and government blockchain applications. Join us as we continue to bring Web3 solutions to life!
SIMBA Chain is looking for a DevOps Engineer with expertise implementing Continuous Delivery, building tools and services to optimize the development feedback loop, and configuring and operating infrastructure as code. We're looking for a driven and organized candidate with relevant experience, who works well with a team and can manage their own time in a fully remote-working environment. [Hiring for anyone within the US with strong preference for someone who can accommodate working within Eastern Time Zone]
What you’ll be doing at SIMBA:
- Developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes to help deliver software of higher quality at greater speed and efficiency
- Developing automation using Helm Charts, Operators, and FluxCD
- Working with all aspects of SIMBA’s Azure infrastructure, including reliability, security, and cost management
- Collaborating across teams to consolidate and simplify DevOps tools and services
- Troubleshooting and solving problems in ways that drive towards simplicity of architecture and operations
- Working with our government partners to help understand and document their requirements
- Guiding deployment and automation in a restricted environment to meet those requirements
- Provide guidance, feedback and support to other SIMBA team members and departments with DevOps best practices
Experience & Skills to be successful:
- At least 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or System Administrator is required
- 3+ years of experience working on Azure, AWS, or GCP
- 2+ years of hands-on DevOps experience, which includes but not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining and optimizing CI/CD pipelines
- Production experience configuring, deploying, and running Kubernetes
- 1+ years of experience with FluxCD, ArgoCD, or similar GitOps tools
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, fully remote environment driven by asynchronous communication
- Polished and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to travel 2-3x a year within the US for our bi-annual company gathering!
- Due to SIMBA Chain’s government contracts, this role requires the candidate to be a US Citizen
- Must possess or be able to obtain a US security clearance
Extra Bonus Points:
- Experience with FluxCD, Datadog, and Gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of blockchain general concepts and knowledge
- Experience with or have worked at a blockchain as a service company
- Familiarity and experience building optimized containers is a plus
- Familiarity with static analysis tools and other CI tools used for security and compliance
- Experience in a customer facing role, such as a sales engineer, support, etc
Not checking every box on the list? That doesn't mean you can't help us in our mission to deliver critical government services. Talk to us!
The base salary for this position is between $108,000 - $160,000. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including the candidate's qualification, skills and experience.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $108k - $160k
Location: MA Boston, Massachusetts, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 DevOp Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 DevOp is $122k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 DevOp Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Atlanta, GA, United States|| |
|Sydney, Australia|| ||Apply|
|Taipei, Taiwan|| ||Apply|
|Houston, TX, United States|| ||Apply|
|Lausanne, Switzerland|| ||Apply|
|Vancouver, Canada|| ||Apply|