Digital Marketing Manager - Full Time (Salary range 50k to 85k base plus opportunity for bonuses) Full benefits.
Applicant must have experience building social ads, search ads, and native/display ads from scratch with a monthly media spend of $5,000 or more per month on one ad account. Higher spend of 20k, 50k, 100, 500k, a month experience is a huge plus.
Must be running and building PAID digital ads currently on different social media platforms. You will be asked to build ads in front of digital strategist during interview.
Please do not apply if you are not located in Texas. We require in person meetings at the office 1 to 2 days out of the week.
We are the cutting edge choice for Digital Marketing Solutions for growing businesses.We create custom digital marketing strategies designed to help you dominate your field or industry.We’re a full-service marketing agency and a a collection of rogues, scholars, artists, mad scientists and students of human nature inspired by the power of stimulus and response – driven to deliver a radical reaction.
We are looking for a talented, confident, eager human to join our Digital Team in the role of Digital Marketing Specialist.This role will report to the Sr. Digital Strategist and CEO and have much interaction with the whole team at Valynt Digital.You’ll find necessary information about the role and skills necessary below, but you might also want to know a little more.
We are an energetic team:we think tacos and loving each other are two of the most important ways to enjoy life.We love our team and are constantly trying to find new ways to enjoy our work and play together.We provides lots of great benefits like flexible work arrangements, attention to your growth and career goals, medical/dental/vision benefits, disability benefits, company paid vacation and sick time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage production and set up of Facebook, Google, Native/Display ad campaigns for all clients in various industries.
- Monitor campaign and provide optimization daily and as needed to ensure performance of campaign.
- Manage campaigns ensuring compliance with Client strategy, budget, and overall KPIs.
- Troubleshoot all technical issues relating to digital campaigns including Client/Agency tags, customs placements, etc.
- Partner with Sr. Digital Strategist to provide monthly Client reporting
- Partner with Sr. Digital Strategist to provide post campaign analysis and participate in Client retention efforts
- Audit, build, and manage social, SEO/EM, Email Marketing and Landing pages.
- Participate in new-client onboarding sessions to ensure alignment of Client goals and providing digital strategies that will produce positive Client results.
- Client account and project management
- Support in managing client’s monthly paid advertisingbudget ranging from $1,000 to $500,000
- High level interaction with internal and external partners requiring professionalism and emotional intelligence
Basic Requirements of Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Some agency experience preferred.
- Direct and demonstrable experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Ad Manager, Native/Display Advertising.
- Experience running DSP ads.
- Ability to create landing pages.
- Competency in operatingleadpages.net,unbounce.com, Mailchimp, Active Campaign,zapier.com,spyfu.com, HootSuite, HubSpot, Buffer, and similar software.
- Basic technical understanding of UTM codes and link creation, WordPress, and Webflow.
- Graphic design and video compilation skills desirable, but not mandatory.
- Understanding of SEO, social media planning, posting ,buying, and optimizing.
- Must have analytical skills in order to determine effectiveness of campaigns.
- Good time management and strong communication and interpersonal skills are required to maintain effective working relationships with internal staff and Clients.
- Strategic thinking- sets, communicates and manages priorities in accordance with company goals and solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize work load in a fast paced, changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Valynt Digital is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
Medical, dental, and vision after 60 days of employment. Work from home 3 to 4 days out of the week or any Common Desk throughout the DFW metroplex. Opportunity for growth.
We are one of the first movers as an agency in the capital raise space. This means we work with a variety of fun and exciting clients. We have clients in the private jet space, music/entertainment, energy, advanced technology, NFT/Blockchain, and so much more!
If you love constant change and learning things about different industries while helping them achieve their goals, you'll love this team and who we serve.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $50k - $85k
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex US
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $218k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Dallas, TX, United States|| |