CMO Jobs in Web3
171 jobs found
EXMO.com is an international fintech company founded at the start of the crypto revolution. As a result, our team has gathered a wide range of experience and expertise by providing convenient and high-quality crypto services to our customer base, which currently exceeds 2 million active traders.
Shortly about us:
Shortly about us:
- 9 years on the market
- 140+ team members
- 5 offices in Ukraine, the UK, Poland, Lithuania and the U.S.
- 170+ countries covered
- 2M traders globally
- $100M daily volume
- 154 currency pairs
- 5 fiat currencies
- Best CEX in 2018. Rated by Blockchain Life Awards
- Most trusted exchange in 2022. Achieved a 10/10 Trust Score on CoinGecko
- In top 20 exchanges in April 2022. Listed by Cryptocompare
Now we are rapidly expanding and are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with expertise in crypto to join our highly talented and motivated team.
As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will define and implement a winning marketing strategy that drives significant customer acquisition and company growth.
This is a global remote position. You could work from any location in the world, but be able to conduct meetings & calls in GMT+2. We seek your experience and perspective to contribute to our growing company and culture! Join us and be part of something great!
- Development and oversight of a cohesive marketing plan to increase member acquisition and growth across brand and content channels
- Building a system of metrics and end-to-end analytics
- Drafting and justification of the marketing budget
- Focus on digital marketing: site development and conversion increase, lead generation, SEO, SERM, email, targeting, media advertising
- Marketing team management (recruitment, training, motivation)
- An expert in go-to-marketing — you have experience developing and executing go-to-market plans to drive meaningful customer acquisition in a growth-phase fintech or other technology company
- An action-oriented leader — you’re skilled at prioritising the most critical initiatives and take a big-picture view of how to drive more customers to use EXMO; you can make decisions with little oversight; you take responsibility and initiative for shaping strategy and execution; other people look to you for solutions amid uncertainty
- Data-driven — you’re able to effectively balance qualitative and quantitative data in the course of your daily work in everything from customising messaging to determining which campaigns to run; you run pilots and tests to see what works best, iterate and continuously improve your marketing strategy based on data
- Proven track record of successfully implementing marketing solutions resulting in a significant improvement in business performance
What we offer
- The competitive salary
- KPI-based compensation in tokens
- Work from any location in the world, but be able to conduct meetings & calls in GMT+2
- Gym & English courses compensation
- Professional growth by attending courses and conferences
- 10 days off per year without sick leave
- 20 days annual vacation
- Extra day off to celebrate big if you have a birthday, wedding, kid’s birthday. We also offer a gift—money bonus to make your party even more significant!
- Friendly team who is waiting for a new peer :)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM
What is the job of a CMO?
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is a senior executive responsible for overseeing the marketing efforts of an organization
Their job is to develop and implement marketing strategies that help the organization achieve its business objectives
Some of the key responsibilities of a CMO include:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies: The CMO works with the rest of the leadership team to develop marketing strategies that align with the organization's overall business objectives. They are responsible for overseeing the execution of these strategies and ensuring that they are effective in achieving their intended goals.
- Managing the marketing budget: The CMO is responsible for managing the marketing budget and ensuring that it is being used effectively to achieve the organization's marketing goals.
- Leading the marketing team: The CMO is responsible for leading and managing the marketing team, which may include marketing managers, marketing coordinators, and other marketing professionals.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders: The CMO works to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as customers, partners, and vendors.
- Analyzing and reporting on marketing performance: The CMO is responsible for analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns and reporting on their effectiveness to the rest of the organization.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends: The CMO is expected to stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments and use this knowledge to inform the organization's marketing strategies.