Blockchains will only consider candidates who reside in the U.S. and do not require any VISA support.
In the new and exciting world of the decentralized internet, otherwise known as Web3, it is an individualâs fundamental right to own and control their digital identity. To ensure that the individual is paramount in Web3, we are developing a suite of applications to enable everyone to safely engage, take part, and transact in the emerging, decentralized world of the internet. Our platform centers on Web3 Identity and leverages that identity to provide individuals with secure digital asset storage and recovery, access to decentralized finance, the ability to prove ownership of their creations, and gateways to digital interactions and experiences â all to empower and benefit every Web3 user.
We believe that the decentralized nature of Web3 creates an opportunity for everyone to challenge the digital status quoâto own and control their identity, data, finances, creations, and future. This is the chance to get it right â to rally a movement of individuals so Web3 belongs to everyone, not to trillion-dollar companies. To fulfill this vision, we are seeking dynamic people who want to join us in leading the way to this new world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Director, Customer Service at Blockchains, you will spearhead the establishment of the companyâs (consumer) customer success department. This strategic and operational role will be pivotal in shaping the foundation and direction of Blockchainsâ customer success initiatives. You will be entrusted with crafting a comprehensive customer service strategy for consumer customers, defining key performance metrics, and eventually, developing a high-performing team. You will passionately embrace building a customer-centric culture that fosters strong relationships, product adoption, and customer advocacy while driving customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing the customer service strategy, defining goals, KPIs, and engagement plans
- Developing, executing, and managing a customer NPS program
- Owning tool selection, setup, and management for efficient customer support and engagement
- Defining messaging workflows, templates, and rules for personalized communications
- Crafting proactive messaging and responses to guide users and provide support
- Leading customer success initiatives and programs for proactive relationship building
- Serving as the primary customer service representative, guiding consumers throughout their journey
- Cultivating strong relationships with key consumer customers, driving value and satisfaction
- Prioritizing and overseeing issue resolution for exceptional experiences
- Understanding technical workflows and utilizing engagement and escalation models to inform engineering of technical issues, ensuring timely resolution, and effective communication with customers
- Building a customer-centric culture and fostering advocacy and loyalty
- Gathering feedback and deriving insights to optimize the customer experience
- Utilizing insights to influence product development and enhancements
- Collaborating cross-functionally to proactively address risks impacting customers
- Tracking and analyzing metrics, preparing reports, and updating stakeholders
- Establishing structured communication for stakeholders
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, aligning customer success with business goals
- Integrating support tools into product applications
- Co-developing user documentation for effective product use
- Defining and documenting processes for seamless collaboration
- Cultivating an efficient and cohesive customer success team when the time comes; overseeing hiring, training, and management
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
As an agile self-starter, you thrive in dynamic environments and possess the drive to take ownership and accountability for projects right from day one. You possess a proven track record of building customer success departments and leading successful strategies, particularly in technology-driven environments. Your expertise in crafting and executing customer service strategies for a consumer audience has resulted in driving high customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. Your strategic thinking and proactive approach to problem-solving ensure successful outcomes. With an analytical mindset, you excel in gathering and interpreting customer data to inform decision-making and strategy development.
Your strong customer relationship management and communication skills enable you to build trust and rapport with our consumers effectively. You are a key champion of Blockchainsâ commitment to put the individual first, consistently serving as the voice of the customer.
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires a minimum of 7 years of proven experience in a senior customer service role, with a track record of delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving customer satisfaction. A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Business, Marketing, or a related discipline, is preferred. Additionally, advanced experience with leading CRM systems would be highly advantageous. Candidates with experience in a regulated industry and/or familiarity with Web3 technologies will be considered a strong asset, showcasing adaptability and expertise in navigating diverse business environments.
Blockchains, Inc. (âBlockchainsâ) is proud to be a diverse workforce, and we are committed to inclusion and diversity to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants. Blockchains provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Blockchains, Inc. (âControllerâ), which is located at 610 Waltham Way, Sparks, NV 89437 and can be contacted by emailing [email protected]. Controllerâs data protection officer is Edward O'Connor, who can be contacted at [email protected]. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controllerâs recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controllerâs behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected].
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.