At Anima, our mission is to unleash creativity by enabling software teams to spend more time creating and less time doing menial tasks. With a community of over 800,000 designers and engineers, Anima is the leading design-to-code automation platform.
After graduating from Y-Combinator and releasing our third product, teams in companies like IBM, Verizon, and Salesforce are leveraging our technology.
We are now building a state-of-the-art sales team. We believe in a consultative sales approach where our aim is to help our clients achieve more. Anima is the game changer for technology business. By simplifying the design-to-code process, product teams can build better and ship faster.
We are a series A startup that has grown significantly with no sales, only product-led growth.
We're looking for someone that led sales from $0 to $10m. We are aware that scaling sales from $10m to $100 is a completely different challenge than from $0 to $10m.
There is a huge potential to scale up with a proper sales engine. We are looking for the one that has done"this" before.
"This" means first and foremost sell. The first task would be to sell the hell out of our product. We've been able to sell our product without talking to the customer. One can only imagine the upside of going out there and selling. The second item on the agenda once the quota is met is to write the playbook and then scale up the sales team.
What we offer you
- A greenfield project that provides a chance to build up from scratch.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A sales org that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
What your challenges will be
- Scaling our sales from $0 to $10m.
- Writing the playbook and then scale up the sales team, this includes mentoring others.
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines.
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking.
- Solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors.
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends.
- Oversee and achieve organisational goals while upholding best practices.
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends.
What existing skills & experience you possess
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Fluent English.
- Tech savvy. You love tech and automation, you want to free yourself and team from manual work so you can get more meaningful work done.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!
Anima focuses on Mobile, Developer Tools, Designers, and User Interface Design. Their company has offices in New York City and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.animaapp.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM