At PINTU, we are building the #1 crypto platform in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. We know that 99% of new investors are underserved because many existing solutions cater to the 1% who are pros and early adopters; hence we provide an offering that helps even new investors learn, invest and interact with digital assets through our seamless & user-friendly experience.
We’re looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join our Rupiah Token Engineering team. This role will focus on Rupiah Token’s application development on both the frontend and backend stack.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will own technical development & maintenance responsibilities for Rupiah Token’s front-end and back-end engineering. Using your technical knowledge and passion for building features, you will team up with our top engineers to build the most secure and reliable blockchain-based offerings for investors in Southeast Asia.
In this role, you will:
- Develop customer-facing UI and back-end services to develop Rupiah Token, including for its users' and business processes' needs.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Monitor system stability to optimize server resources.
- Build libraries and frameworks to support web application development, improve efficiency, and enhance code quality.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to a culture of learning improvement.
Why You Should Join Us
- Gain exposure to blockchain technology and the opportunity to apply it in feature development directly.
- Team up with the top engineering team in a supportive environment to foster your career growth and personal well-being.
- Have the opportunity to work from anywhere.
Who We Are Looking For
- Possess over four years of practical production experience working as a Go developer.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of server-side Go development.
- Have demonstrated an excellent track record of delivering high-quality projects with great UI/UX using modern front-end UI technologies like React Native (preferred), Vue, Angular, >
- Own exceptional self-organizational and time-management skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $237k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Ny, NY, United States|| ||Apply|
|Singapore, Singapore|| ||Apply|
|London, United Kingdom|| ||Apply|
|Athens, Greece|| ||Apply|
|Cairo, Egypt|| |