General Overview: SoundMint is looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media to support our marketing efforts. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. You need to have a strong aesthetic with your finger on the pulse of emerging design trends as we are on the bleeding edge of music tech. The goal is always to inspire and attract the target audience . You will also need to have excellent communication and project management skills and ability to translate requirements into design. We are looking for a self starter who can see all their design projects through to completion under the leadership of our Creative Director. This is a fast paced startup environment in a very exciting new industry so an entrepreneurial spirit is key to becoming an asset for our team.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Building & designing graphics for use on website as well as original content for social media.
- Follow and help to maintain all of our creative assets
- Strong typography and layout design skills
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present original ideas for marketing materials
- Develop illustrations, icons and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with marketing director and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media before delivering final assets
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Trend forecasting
- Supporting the marketing team to schedule and deploy content on social media
- Motion graphics skills are a huge plus
- wireframing skills
- Email marketing design experience
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design ideally in music or tech
- High-attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Figma, Adobe products & ecosystem.
- Ability to work within teams effectively.
- A strong portfolio
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus