About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
About the role:
Injective Labs is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate will bring extensive know-how and insights of how to ensure Injective’s infrastructure meets the ever growing usage demand. The ideal candidate is passionate about blockchain, DeFi and disrupting the status quo.
- Maintain and ensure infrastructure availability and system performance
- Optimize system and scalability
- Response to incidents and identify potential issues in a timely manner
- Deploy and operate Kubernetes cluster
- 3+ years of Infrastructure Engineering experience
- Strong cloud platforms experience (AWS, GPC, Azure Cloud)
- Ethereum, Tendermint, Cosmos blockchain experience essential
- Must be fluent and experienced operating production-quality Kubernetes clusters, experience in large-scale cluster operation is a plus
- Experienced in deploying, operating, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting large scale infrastructure
- Experience with Docker runtime, Linux kernel is a plus
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M