About the position:
We’re looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our product team and ensure that our products remain competitive. This position will participate in the creation of new products and features from ideation through execution.
- Define and communicate objectives, product requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases to the team.
- Have an in-depth understanding of project status to ensure product success.
- Gather product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends to determine improvements to product features.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and help establish the product vision.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, sales, operations, and engineering to launch new products and achieve business objectives.
- Monitor and report on customer reaction after a project launch.
- 5+ years of technical product management experience or related/equivalent experience.
- Approaches product management from a customer’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers.
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment.
sFOX focuses on Financial Exchanges, Trading, Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.sfox.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM