Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in 2021 we are looking to expand our Legal team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a passionate team about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak to you.
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1300 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Fireblocks is looking for a Market Research Analyst that will be in charge of keeping up with the industry and making sure the company is always one step ahead. The perfect candidate is a crypto enthusiast, curious, detail-oriented, with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Collect, analyze & synthesize research data on an ongoing basis, and produce high-quality market research reports with actionable recommendations
- Conduct targeted ad-hoc research projects
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, and other departments to establish an internal market research network
- Compose and present research findings to Management, partners, and other relevant stakeholders
- Develop research methodologies and drive their adoption across the company
- Deep passion, knowledge, and experience in the crypto industry - a must
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Experienced in data and information collection - generally and specifically in the crypto ecosystem
- Curious, independent, and quick learner
- Strong experience with PowerPoint/ Google Slides and developing executive-oriented reports and presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM